Thursday, 9 January 2014

What I'm Wearing 4


Long time no what I’m wearing this week I really love the products in it and am excited to talk (or write) about them.

Smashbox Fade to Black- Fade In Palette- I got it for christmas and am obsessed. It has a great mix of colours that all work together really well. It’s palette that you can use just use by itself as it has a great mix of 4 mattes ranging from cream to dark brown, two shimmers in a taupe and a olive green and one super dark brown with some glitter but can be blended out so it’s more of a matte. All the shades are really pigmented, blendable and I would highly recommend checking this out. 


Sleek- Blush By 3- Flame- Sleek is hands down my favourite blush brand and this trio has a bright matte red, a orange red and a brown red.


Revlon- Embellished- What can I say I’m obsessed, it’s a burgundy lipgloss with lots of shimmer.

Smashbox- Tease- It’s a sheer purple lipgloss with a lot of shine. It’s a current love of mine

Revlon- Balmstain- Crush- a berry colour with a subtle shimmer which adds depth to the lips without looking frosted. It can also be sheered out with some lip balm which gives more of a stained looked to the lips


-Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment