Saturday, 7 December 2013

Lush Christmas 2013 Part 2

I've tried out a few more Lush Products from their Christmas range and here are my opinions.

Bath Ballistics 

Luxury Lush Pud- It has a strong scent of lavender and as far as I can tell no other scent. It is meant to smell like the Twilight bath bomb but it has too much glitter so I never buy it so this is good for me. It turns the bath a great dark purple colour.

Snowman- This has a nice mild-vanillary scent and has cocoa butter in it which makes the bath soothing and mourising. I have read some reviews saying they didn't like the oily film it gave but I love it has I have quite dry skin. It also makes the bath a very light red colour which I doubt will stain so it's a plus.

Lip Scrub 

Popcorn- It has a sweet/salty flavour and works as a great lip scrub but at the end of the day it is probably really over priced and you could easily make your own but saying that I do really like it.

-Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment