Friday, 15 November 2013

The Christmas Tag 2013

I was planning on waiting to put this up but... I had no other blogposts that where ready (I'm lazy at taking photos). I'm sure there will be more, and I'm sure I will do them because I love christmas. So here we go: 


Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
Real! I can't imagine not having one if you are able to.

You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick up?
Hot chocolate but to be honest I'm not the biggest fan of hot drinks. I love tea but not in shops, I don't like coffee and hot chocolate makes me feel sick but I love the taste so I sometimes risk it.

What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I don't really go by one but I like gold and red.

Giving or receiving?
It depends, if I've put a lot of thought behind the gift and I'm proud of it then giving but if not... receiving! 

To mince pie or not to?
To mince pie! I love them, Starbucks do great ones but I also make my own completely from scratch a few days before christmas and I love them.

What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
For christmas day it's the shebang (Is that how you right it?), turkey, multiple types of stuffing, roast potatoes, brussel sprouts, sausages wrapped in bacon (my favourite) and then at the end christmas pudding and custard.

Christmas day fashion
Pyjamas of course, but special christmas ones that we got the night before.

What's your favourite Christmas song?
I love the entire polar express album as it's a great mix of classics and original songs but I also love Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer is catchy one if not  morbid.

What's your favourite Christmas film?
Arthur's Perfect Christmas (not to be confused with Arthur Christmas which I also love), I've watched it every christmas since it first came on and can't remember a christmas without it. I also love the Polar Express but I hate The Nightmare Before Christmas. Another one I love is the Muppet's Christmas Carol.

Open presents before or after lunch?
As soon as you get up! Is there any other way!?!

And that's it :). If you didn't see my last blogpost which I accidentally posted early and had re-draft it so doesn't come up when it should you can see it here it's also christmas related)

-Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment