Tuesday, 5 November 2013

October '13 Favourites

November, one of the best months of the year (and I am totally not biased by the fact it is my birthday or anything) it's also one step closer to christmas and if I had it my way it would officially by the Christmas season by now. My fancy camera has run out of charge so I just took a photo on my phone but this should be good enough since it isn't tutorial.


Urban Decay- Vice 2- No surprise here. I love the variety of colours in this palette, I can go from bronzes to greens, pastel pinks to smokey eyes there is always something in there for me to wear. Dope, Radar and Ambush are probably my most used shades but Smokeout is also up there despite the fact I'm not usually a fan of blacks (or colours close).

Inglot- 395p- this is a high shine, light cream colour. I got it last christmas and I probably haven't gone a week without it but my love for it seams to be going even stronger this month.

Bobbi Brown- everyday palette- I use the black everyday on my brows but I've also been using the cream colour almost everyday this month and I've been using the pink blush well over my usual favourite pink Pixie Pink by Sleek.

Clinque- Superbalance foundation- I got a decent sized sample of this a while also but it's almost always too dark for me but I got a bit of a tan at the start of this month (I still have the tan lines on my arms) so I've been mixing it with my usual Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal foundation to darken it up a bit and I really love the combination. It provides a nice amount of coverage and glow without going overboard on either. I also found the foundation generally looks better as the day goes by which is hard to believe is possible.

Revlon- Nearly Naked Powder- another thing I've always find just that bit too dark for me. I do really like it as it provides a nice blurred effect to the skin and doesn't have a very powdered finish but I do find it doesn't last as well as the Rimmel Stay Matte does.

Revlon- Candy Apple- a simple red that isn't too overbearing and provides a great glossy finish.

Marks and Spencer- Damsel- A nice darker purple toned berry but is still nice and wearable. I love mixing this and Candy Apple together as it darkens the red but brightens the purple.

-Ava

Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment