Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Haul/ What I'm Wearing Week 2

I was going to do a Catching Fire themed one using red-toned shades this week but I went shopping, bought too much pretty much negating my project make a dent so now it is basically a haul (which involves red tones) with some other red tones thrown in.


Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer (New)- I didn't know wether I wanted to include it but since it isn't a staple I went with yes. My usual concealer is a little dark for right now so I'm trying out this one.

Mac- De Vil/ Coppering- De Vil is limited edition but it is very similar to Coppering in the regular collection. They are both rustic red which again I love.

Sleek- Vintage Romance Palette- It has some great purples and golds with cool darks colours and a lot of shimmery colours. It also has an amazing red/brown which I adore.


Rimmel- Brixton Brown- Why you'd name a make-up item after Brixton I don't know but I loved the look of so I'm game. It has a great copper shade and 4 other more neutrals. this would be a great palette if you wanted to get into red shades but where a little unsure, as it has some universal shades you could wear without the red and add it for more experimental occasions.

Revlon- Embellish Lip Gloss- I'm not the biggest lip gloss fan but I had been admiring the shade for a while and it was three for two so I just needed it (right?). It's a dark berry with some shimmer, I think it looks good and not too intense alone and would be a great layering colour especially around christmas.

Revlon Black Cherry- I've been loving this at the moment and it goes really well with the gloss.

Revlon Fire and Ice-A very christmassy red and I'm pumped for it. It again goes really well with the gloss.

Tarte Off The Cuff Palette- A great blush palette that has a variety of looks.

Prestige Miner Bronzing Powder in Pure Shimmer- a great dupe for MAC's Soft and Gentle, with christmas coming up I love a bit of sparkle.

Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara- A great all round mascara.

-Ava


No comments:

Post a Comment