Wednesday, 9 October 2013

September '13 Beauty Favourites


Sorry this is so late, I was just so busy the last week or so (I went on a 3 day walk/camping trip and catching up after it was hard) but it is here now so lets begin.

Revlon- Torch, Sleek- Petal, Party Pink, Flandango Purple, Bourjois- Bronzing primer, Bobbi Brown- Rose, MAC- Brit Wit
Sleek- Matte Me- In Flandango Purple, Petal and Party Pink- I’ve been using Party Pink the least out of the three and I’ve been loving mixing Petal and the purple together. They are incredibly pigmented, only needing a little bit on the lips and set so they don’t budge.

Rimmel- Stay Matte- I was loving this powder and while I have set it aside until I use up my Mac MSF, it has only intensified my love for it as I feel it keeps the oil away for longer.

Bourjois- Bronzing Primer- another product that has slide to back after trying to use other products that are close to the end but it gives a nice bronzed look.

MAC- Creamblend Blush- Brit Wit- a colour I talked about in my favourite autumn blushes, it’s a rose toned mauve that I’ve been frequently wearing (and loving). It’s not too much yet gives a polished look.

Bobbi Brown- Pot Rogue- Rose- another colour I’ve already talked about. I’ve been wearing it more and more and loving every moment of it. 

Urban Decay- Naked Palette- A staple in most make-up lovers collection. I’ve been enjoying Toasted, Smog and Sin more than usual, but my constant love for Naked, Buck and Virgin are still there.

Sleek- Sunset Palette- the gorgeous rustic reds and oranges are colour I love and as it transitions further into autumn I get to wear them more and more. Not to mention they’re greatly pigmented and pretty cheap too.

Rvelon- Colourstay- Torch- I've been loving using both the light shimmery pink and the bronze. Beautifully pigmented and applies and blends like a dream.


L’oreal- Primer- My love and I together at last. I love this primer but went on a yearlong break from it as I didn’t really want to dish out £15 for a L’oreal product but I caved as I love it so much.

Max Factor- Clump Defy- I love the original False Lash Effect and love this mascara as well. It gives some length; some volume and barley any clumps so if I want a heavier lash look I can, without my fear of clumps getting in the way.

Bourjois- Liner- I’ve been loving liquid liner this much, and I can draw a super fine line with this, where as gel despite my love for the colours I can’t quite get the line and wing I like. He only thing is I have a hard time creating a thicker wing and it doesn’t last a long as the Urban Decay one (which is my all time favourite until I sadly lost it)

No comments:

Post a Comment