Thursday, 19 September 2013

How Much Is Your Face Worth?


I’ve seen this on a few blogs and decided I should try. I do change up what I use frequently on the eyes, cheeks and lips but I’m using my more frequently used. I feel this is going to be high lets begin.


Face
Sleek Blush Pixie Pink-£4.49 (I do change it up a lot though)

Eyes:
Bobbi Brown To Go Day Palette-  £12 (that was a guess it was a present and was in a set of two and I the only price I could find was American so this was estimate)
Scarlett and Crimson Clear Mascara- £3 (this was a totally guess, it was a gift and can’t find it after an unsuccessful google)
Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Theodora- £35
Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara Waterproof-£5.99 (it’s usually 7.99 but it was special offer)

Lips
Revlon anything- they average around £7.49 to £7.99
Total: £153.18 (give or take 50p)


I feel like that is too high. I didn’t include brushes because I change it up so much. I shall delude myself into thinking my guesses were far over.

No comments:

Post a Comment